SOLD For Sale: Blown Hifonics BX2200D

Pyro_By_Nature
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Colorado
Item(s) for Sale: Blown Hifonics BX2200D

Item(s) Description/Condition: Alright here's the deal. I have a blown hifonics BX2200D laying around I'd like to sell. I originally intended on getting this fixed and using it again, but at this point I will not be needing anything of this size for quite a while. There is a couple transistors in the power supply that are toasted for sure. I have the original box. I am told this is the same board as an American Bass VFL 150.1, Incriminator Audio 20.1, HiFonics XX-Hercules, etc.

Price: $75 + shipping OBO. I just want this thing gone. Reasonable offers will be considered, lowballs will be ignored. If you're going to make a shipped offer, remember it will be $20-$30 to ship it.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I will only ship within the united states. Shipping will be via USPS or UPS, your call.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

hifonics.jpg

I have another pic of the burnt up transistor but I can't seem to find it on my laptop at the moment, so I'll add that in later.

Edit: Here's the pic of the burnt internals.

sdc10408a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No to both of you. I'm not a crackhead, I don't need $10 in my pocket that bad. Those offers barely cover shipping. Meh, at least you bumped it up.

Your looking at repairing at least one side of the power supply in this and thats hoping the outputs didn't fry first and cause the power supply blowout. Probably cost a few bucks to repair

I bought one of these in the same condition. It cost me $85.00 to be repaired and Amp Repair Center. This amp is stout. I was able to do just over a 150 in my CRX with it run at .35 on one VFL 10" sub and one NSB G2700 battery.

I bought one of these in the same condition. It cost me $85.00 to be repaired and Amp Repair Center. This amp is stout. I was able to do just over a 150 in my CRX with it run at .35 on one VFL 10" sub and one NSB G2700 battery.
Did they say exactly what they repaired? Thats a **** good price. Must not have been too terrible of a blowout. You'd lose your *** if you put any amount of money into the repair and then had to warranty it at that price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.