SOLD For sale 1 Fi X 12" SVC 4 ohm sub

Participant count
  • Participant list

wilzyx
5,000+ posts

village idiot/racist
I won this sub when Fi first started out by guessing one of the owner's age (Shawn or Scott, something like that). I told him svc 4 ohm would work best for my system I had at the time, but was already using a sub I liked so this sat in the closet. Its never seen power, and only been out of the box a few times for me to look at. These aren't on Fi's web site anymore so I don't have much in terms of specs, but I think it was 250 watts rms. Haven't been here in a while, but I've sold and bought a lot of stuff and my ref's are in the sig. I will have pics up later tonight, looking for $100 plus shipping or best offer.

Edit: I'll accept Paypal or money order, but it has to clear before its shipped out.

S4020179.jpg

S4020176.jpg

S4020175.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.