Foote's Omnipotent Bass Mix: "The BOOM"

Foote
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Link to download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N90F8ZQE

Foote's Omnipotent Bass Mix: "The BOOM"

Contents:

1. Nelly - Here comes the BOOM (192 kbps)

2. Young Jeezy - Grey Goose (320 kbps)

3. Young Joc - Jockin (320 kbps)

4. Young Jeezy- Hypnotize (224 kbps)

5. DMX & Eminem - Go to Sleep (192 kbps)

6. LiL Jon - BME click (192 kbps)

7. LiL Wyte - Oxycotin (192 kbps)

8. E40 - Tell me when to go :HYPHY MIX: (192 kbps)

9. Hurricane Chris - The Hand Clap (320 kbps)

10. Kanye West - Stronger ReMiX (192 kbps)

11. Kinfolk Kia Shine - So Crispy (320 kbps)

12. 50 cent - In da Club (192 kbps)

13. LiL Wayne - Im a Ni__ga with money (160 kbps)

14. Trae - Pop Trunk Wave :Chopped & Screwed: (192 kbps)

15. Ying Yang Twins - Whistle While You Twerk (192 kbps)

16. Nelly ft. Paul Wall - Grillz (192 kbps)

17. LiL Jon - I Don't Give a Fu_k (192 kbps)

18. Nelly - EI (320 kbps)

Total Time: 79 minutes

How to Make it your cd:

1. Download the file by following this link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N90F8ZQE

2. Extract the .rar file using the program WinRAR (If you dont have it, get it here: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)

3. Go into the folder "The BOOM" and select the files and burn them via your media program.

4. Take the CD out. Then, with a black, permanent marker write the words "The BOOM" on the cd.

5. Stick it in your cd player and be loud.

NOTE: I suggest keeping "Here comes the BOOM" as the first song since the name of the mix is "The BOOM"; But other than that; feel free to mix the songs up in what ever order you prefer.

enjoy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Feedback appreciated.

No white girl? Fail.
Had to keep it below 80 minutes to fit on one cd. There were many left out that DID have great bass. White girl was one of them, so was late night tip. I had to choose what I thought hit the hardest of the hard. Late night tip was left out due to 1. everyone here has already heard it millons of time and is very familar with it; plus it has a very long time to wait before the bass hits. There were many I had to rule out for various factors. Usually due to the bass hz being too high on many that had some KILLER lows. But this cd is designed to be able to stick in and listen to through and through without annoying (such as high hz bass) parts, long intros you have to skip through, etc.

what? **** that (no offense) but i would much rather fit 60-120 songs using an Mp3 disc.
also hurricane chris FTL.

well...its meant to be like a regular cd that youd expect to buy at a store. So..its the right ammount of songs. Plus, it fits well on the 80 min cds.

Also, it wouldnt be much of a "best of the best mix" if there are 100 + songs on it.

well...its meant to be like a regular cd that youd expect to buy at a store.
Except CDs you buy in a store aren't heavily compressed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So do factory stereo systems //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You could make a bass mix with another format if youd like. I chose not to.

This helped me..............

"Click the link then it should have a place at the top where you have to type in a 3 letter code that is shown. Then click "download"

Then look at the graph, under the "free" column. It will say wait ?? seconds. When the countdown finishes, you click the box to begin the download. Some ad will popup, just close that and the download for the .rar file should popup and you click save."

The three letter code is next to MEGAUPLOAD sign at the top of the first link. You also have to install the WinRAR 3.71 program to extract the folder. I dont know any other way because I have never done this before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.