Focal Utopia Be 6.5" Speakers (Active-No crossover)

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQChevy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Focal Utopia Be 6.5" Speakers with No crossover

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in SQ Competition vehicle - Has since been stored in closet - Good condition

I stopped competing and the truck had to go with kid number 2. I just haven't been able to get back into the hobby so it is finally time to let this equipment go.

Focal uses their signature Beryllium tweeter to take high-frequency reproduction to the next level. Beryllium may cost 100 times more than its weight in gold, but its benefits make it completely worth it. Lighter and more rigid than both titanium and aluminum, this material brings the smoothness of a silk tweeter to your music, but with the accuracy and extended response usually associated with a high-quality metal tweeter. These tweeters bring out all the tiny details that make you truly feel like you're there.

Focal built the woofer with proprietary foam core laminated on both sides with thin sheets of glass fabric. Focal even varies the thickness of the foam core to ensure the absolute accuracy of the woofer's playback across the entire sonic spectrum.

The aluminum alloy basket uses an open back to cool the woofer's internal works and to prevent any trapped air from interfering with the cone's motion. Focal also includes audiophile-grade external crossovers for the smoothest possible transition between the tweeters and woofers, eliminating the peaks and dips in frequency response that can make your music sound artificial.

Price:

$1100 or best reasonable offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Cost will be based on method and location of shipping.

The A-pillars from the truck below can be removed before shipping on request.

Item Pictures:

I will get a photo with username and date shortly.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26553087View attachment 26553088View attachment 26553089View attachment 26553090View attachment 26553091

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.