Participant count
  • Participant list

SQChevy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Focal Be 21 WX - 8" subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used in SQ Competition vehicle - Has since been stored in closet - Good condition

I stopped competing and the truck had to go with kid number 2. I just haven't been able to get back into the hobby so it is finally time to let this equipment go.

Focal's top-of-the-line Utopia Be speakers exemplify Focal's dedication to musical perfection. The sound enthusiasts at Focal worked without constraints to develop what they consider to be the ultimate in speaker technology. Utopia Be subwoofers employ unique materials and unparalleled construction to add incomparable dynamics and natural sound to your system.

Focal's composite sandwich "W" cone features a layer of durable structural foam between two layers of precision-coated glass — the resulting membrane demonstrates exceptional agility, rigidity, and damping to produce realistic bass notes without distortion. A supple rubber surround maintains precise control over the cone, even during extreme excursion. A massive multi-element magnet, high-linearity voice coil, and zinc alloy basket give the sub rock-solid power and strength.

The Utopia Be 21 WX 8" subwoofer represents the pinnacle of Focal's pursuit of perfect-sounding, full-bodied bass. It handles up to 250 watts RMS and works best in compact sealed enclosures. Utopia is defined as an "ideal place or state," and these hand-crafted Focal subs let you take your music to that level.

To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 200 and 375 watts RMS at 4 ohms.

Price:

$650 or best reasonable offer

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping based on buyers method and locaiton

Item Pictures:

Photo with username and date to follow soon

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26553093View attachment 26553092View attachment 26553094

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.