Finally

Participant count
  • Participants list

IndySlim

CoolAssDude
Omaha NE
I posted what this build would be some time back and at first it was a budget build that I was going to have to save up for and buy everything separately over time but, JP at down4sound and 90 days same as cash got me actually what I wanted. So after posting 2 or 3 different budget builds. It's no longer on a budget an those new Sundown SA 12's , 1 of Down4sounds new prefab properly tuned enclosures, 0 gauge wire everywhere, along with the xsd3400 agm battery, and my 2 trusty JL Audio slash 1000's ( I'm a jl freak it's just to pricey I got mine from the pawn shop and friends..) I think it's time to make some major noise. I'm literally off work early as I type to meet UPS @ the doorstep. I got knukonceptz power and ground block, and 0 gauge candy wire. All I have to do is put my subs in the box (it arrives tommorow) and, build some sort of makeshift amp rack then I'll get to see what all the fuss is about. Yea buddy its on now!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.