Fi SP4 18's , Fi Btls n3 , SSA's,Dc xl 18s or level 5s trying to find em used

Participant count
  • Participant list
so you get your sub back yet ? whats up with that
The dude said it will arrive may 6th but if and when i do get it im gonna sell it for cheap *** hell..... like 370 shipped lol

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

Mtx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif
hahahaha

The dude said it will arrive may 6th but if and when i do get it im gonna sell it for cheap *** hell..... like 370 shipped lol 

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

hahahaha
yea ,i'm getting tantric hdd 15's

Must be in tip top shape
I got cash trying to get something soon, not ******* around lol....

Must be dual 2 ohm

Looking for zcons,btl n3 or n2, ssa evils,dc xl or level 5,Etc.....
idk if you interested but,

there is a guy on facebook that in the car audio buy, sale, & trade group that had i think it was 16 Sundown Zv3 18s for sale at $350 shipped & insured each. with about 20 - 30 mins of play on them, they where in a project vehicle that he changed his mind on

idk if you interested but,there is a guy on facebook that in the car audio buy, sale, & trade group that had i think it was 16 Sundown Zv3 18s for sale at $350 shipped & insured each. with about 20 - 30 mins of play on them, they where in a project vehicle that he changed his mind on
Link me and is he trust worthy ?

What u gunna do with those sexxy asss tens ? 

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Lol ya bro its Mtxfan he has great feedback don't even worry .......

Lmfao
**** him hahahah, sorry but I just can't trust him anymore lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.