FI Q's: Mixing BP Option with no BP Option

maybe either way i really dont care
coming from a guy putting a system like that in a 76 nova, i can see why you don't see sarcasm.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

coming from a guy putting a system like that in a 76 nova, i can see why you don't see sarcasm.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
and my car matters why //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif people put systems in old school caprices, impalas, camaros, chevelles oh but i guess i missed the memo were it was wrong to put a system into a nova huh and i put audio and performance parts in my car so it dont matter to me because a like it when i blow pass someone with my rear veiw falling off

and my car matters why //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif people put systems in old school caprices, impalas, camaros, chevelles oh but i guess i missed the memo were it was wrong to put a system into a nova huh and i put audio and performance parts in my car so it dont matter to me because a like it when i blow pass someone with my rear veiw falling off
its o.k to have music in your car, but whats with the 6x9's and 4x6's. Get a proper set up with components so it sounds good

Wow, a little emotional are we

its o.k to have music in your car, but whats with the 6x9's and 4x6's. Get a proper set up with components so it sounds good
Wow, a little emotional are we
hmm lets see its called not maid of money jackass i got the car when i was 15 and had to work cleaning peoples yards to pay for it i dont have rich parents to give me the money and im planing on putting some better speakers in there and i dont like comps that much would rather put 2 more 4x6s in my door and 2 more pairs of 6x9s in the rear and i have 6x9s because thats what these cars came with the rear deck was for 6x9s not 6 1/2s or whatever are in new cars and for me being only 16 i think im doing good for having to buy all my own ****.

and no im not emotional i just dont like it when people try and knock my **** yet they dont realize its a nice set up and for my age i have a better set up in my car than alot of people in Tucson.

if this FI company only had a website, we could get answers to questions like this. Thats why i won't buy from small companies.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

Oh, thank you so much for enlightening me! I never knew they had a website.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

I've emailed FI on three occassions, and never received replies, therefore, I do not email them anymore.

Not that I really need to explain myself to you, this being a public forum, I will ask whatever questions I feel like asking.

Want to throw up a post telling me to use the Search button next? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Please, find something more productive to do than cluttering up my thread.

hmm lets see its called not maid of money jackass i got the car when i was 15 and had to work cleaning peoples yards to pay for it i dont have rich parents to give me the money and im planing on putting some better speakers in there and i dont like comps that much would rather put 2 more 4x6s in my door and 2 more pairs of 6x9s in the rear and i have 6x9s because thats what these cars came with the rear deck was for 6x9s not 6 1/2s or whatever are in new cars and for me being only 16 i think im doing good for having to buy all my own ****.
and no im not emotional i just dont like it when people try and knock my **** yet they dont realize its a nice set up and for my age i have a better set up in my car than alot of people in Tucson.
I'll knock your ****. It has nothing to do with budget or your age... you are inexperienced, and uneducated in the hobby. Harsh, but true.

Throwing speakers in wherever you can is not the solution. Save your money, get a good set of components, an amp, and you'll thank me one day.

Edit: I was exactly where you were when I put together my first system: Learn from my "mistakes" My first system consisted of a pair of 4x6's in the dash and amped 6x9's in rear pods in my jeep wrangler. I now run a single set of components up front, no rear speakers, and a sub. By god does it sound delicious.

I'll knock your ****. It has nothing to do with budget or your age... you are inexperienced, and uneducated in the hobby. Harsh, but true.
Throwing speakers in wherever you can is not the solution. Save your money, get a good set of components, an amp, and you'll thank me one day.

x2.

ur **** isnt that nice my man

Oh, thank you so much for enlightening me! I never knew they had a website.

I've emailed FI on three occassions, and never received replies, therefore, I do not email them anymore.

Not that I really need to explain myself to you, this being a public forum, I will ask whatever questions I feel like asking.

Want to throw up a post telling me to use the Search button next? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Please, find something more productive to do than cluttering up my thread.
i wasnt trying to clutter up your thread my apologies and no i wasnt going to say try the search button because thats stupid to say maybe you already did i wasnt trying to knock you on that.

Edit: I was exactly where you were when I put together my first system: Learn from my "mistakes" My first system consisted of a pair of 4x6's in the dash and amped 6x9's in rear pods in my jeep wrangler. I now run a single set of components up front, no rear speakers, and a sub. By god does it sound delicious.
you have more experience than me i never said you didn't and i have learnd from my mistakes many of times, i had comp's up front before and 6x9s in the rear and had them both amped and i didnt like the comp's so i took them out i never said they werent good to have but IMO i dont like them and i never said my set up was better than yours i do have alot to learn thats why i came on here to learn ******* and i dont just throw my speakers in i put them where i want them and it sounds nice how it is maybe putting more 4x6s in there will be bad but its my set up i put what i want and plus the 6 1/2s didn't fit well hence why i put 4x6s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.