FI BTL or ARC FLAT LINE

pole imo
pole-dancing1.jpg

2 totally different subs. Why?
What are your goals for this system?
Exactly. 2 completely different subs.

ha... very few ppl will actually know what that is
I never liked the flatlines. They were awesome, yes, but often the ball wouldn't break because it didn't hit them with the same impact. I know this statement was irrelevant, but I haven't played paintball in 4 years.

Exactly. 2 completely different subs.

I never liked the flatlines. They were awesome, yes, but often the ball wouldn't break because it didn't hit them with the same impact. I know this statement was irrelevant, but I haven't played paintball in 4 years.
odd, I broke more balls on the other players than their spyders (its what we could afford at the time)

But ya maybe do a bit more research on the subs themselves then how you'll run them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.