CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

1. Ppi Sedona 5.25" Coaxs

2. Shifted C2 Threatcon 2 Motor

3. Older Rockford Punch 100.2

4. Verizon Droic Bionic

5. Ipod Nano 2gb

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1. Mint as it gets, never powered, bought them and went a different route. Rated at 50 watts. Motor says 3 ohms, I thought they were 4, ill put them on a DMM and see what they actually read.

2. The motor is shifted, not really sure how it happened, happened while mounted in a box in my buddy's trunk. Comes with the basket and screws. I think SPLaudio can fix these.

3. In pretty decent shape, works perfectly. Rated at 25 x 2 @ 4 and 50 x 2 @ 2 ohms. Ran my jbl 6.5 comps pretty well and didnt get warm running 2 ohms per channel.

4. I've had the phone for about 2 years, bought in new in 2011. Upgraded to a Galaxy S5 so I dont need this one anymore. Has a cracked screen, and the volume down button doesnt work, can hit the volume up button and slide the volume down. Works fine. I can replace the screen if needed, will take time to get the parts though.

5. In great shape, got it cause I wanted one and I cant stand Itunes, so I no longer want one, lol.

Possible trades would be a decent batt for under the hood of my Civic, or a sub amp in the 2k range. I have a few other things I can toss in for the right deal, or can add cash.

Price:

1. 35 shipped

2. 10 + shipping

3. 40 + shipping

4. 50 shipped, unless you want a new screen, then we'll discuss the price.

5. 30 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

The cracks dont really look that bad with the screen on, they were to noticeable.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

bmk6795

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bmk6795
Spartanburg, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies