SOLD Feeler: Lunar 40x2 and brutus 1500d

Participant count
  • Participant list

thismightbepat
10+ year member

weiner
sunset LA
Another feeler thread: Along with the 2 speaks I was advertising, I also happen to have a used Brutus 1500d and a mint Lunar 40x2 amp squatting in my house at the moment. For anyone who doesn't know about Lunar, they're a local company from Opelousas, LA who specialize in EXTREMELY high fidelity amplifiers. All amps are handmade and tested at their shop and believe me when i say this.....they are good. This amp retails for 240-250$, but I'm very willing to be flexible when it comes to a price. This particular model is actually a unique version which the owner, Kenny, worked on and upgraded himself (cleaner output on an o-scope, safe to operate lower than 2 ohms).

http://www.lunaramplifiers.com

Just hit me up if you have interest in either of these.....

PS: I dont work for Lunar or anything, I just have a good friend who works as a manufacturing supervisor in their shop and I try to spread their rep on the internet side as much as possible. This company has ridiculous potential, yall should all check 'em out

contact me on AIM, same name

(I have pics of erething i'm selling BTW)

how does 180 (no shipping) sound for the brutus?

Just to let ya'll know the brutus isnt apart of the FEELER, its definitely in need of a happy home...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

- Pflan

shoulda done this earlier

Its easiest to hook up with me on AIM, same s/n as my name ThisMightBePat just tell me who u are from the site or whatever, and if i'm not there leave me a msg...

Sorry for the extremely late response, circumstances in the last couple of weeks has left me unable to use the internet or any computer for that matter. The hifonics is no longer for sale, the lunar is still up there and now definitely for sale, pm me to talk price and pics, thank you, pz....

2 months later, but pm'd ya..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-Down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thismightbepat

10+ year member
weiner
thismightbepat
sunset LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date