Feeler: HTC T-Mobile Wing Celly BNIB?

Participant count
  • Participant list

AudioFreak
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Atlanta
I just got a new contract with Tmobile and there sending out the HTC Wing i should have it in next week sometime.Does anyone have any interested in this or know what they go for? Its BNIB..

Any Offers / or what do they go for?

i feel ya. they made 2 different wings but there was no difference between them performance-wise. i think the newer one had a glossy finish on the buttons.lol. thats it. you shoukd flash it when u get it. o yeah, the battery life is horrible on that phone. they make stronger batteries for it tho so thats a plus

wow. the wing is discontinued. im assuming u got it for free with the contract since they had one laying around
i feel ya. they made 2 different wings but there was no difference between them performance-wise. i think the newer one had a glossy finish on the buttons.lol. thats it. you shoukd flash it when u get it. o yeah, the battery life is horrible on that phone. they make stronger batteries for it tho so thats a plus
You think??

Ya I know they have the wing from a few years ago, but I was hoping this was some kind of new model.
neway ill have pictures of the box being opened and all acc...

All im really wanting is what its worth $125-150 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

AudioFreak

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
AudioFreak
Atlanta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies