SOLD Feeler For Prices!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Corsica
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Trying to pay people back, so I figured I should get an idea of what this **** might be worth if I need sell it

2 DEI viper 12" subs 550 RMS DVC 4 Ohm coils never truely abused. Was pused with a Competition Crossfire BMF 1000D

Pioneer P640 HU No MP3 Playback playes burned disks pretty well.

2 47hz 3/4 MDF boxes. Made by Nick of Team SPL BANK Is currently holding the VIPERS.

I am also open to trade ideas. These 3 things are what I am really looking to sell but if you seesomething in the sig ur interested in please pm me or post.

J

Here's an idea, how bout instead of "going with alot of new equipment"...you pay the people back that you owe money to. No more excuses...
NG

Well lets see here.... I am working this **** out privatly and oh ya notice the trdes idea??? I am trying to do everything at once. Plus I am going with new equipment also not just paying people back so if people have ideas they can submit them.

J

Whether you realise it or not corsica nobody on this forum is gonna be too nice. They dont like being scammed or potential scammers. You owe people money so when they see you trying to get new **** they are gonna call you on it. Just as you would if it were someone else and you saw them trying to buy ****. I know that because I was on this board a while ago when you were still around. Anyway, why dont you jsut forget about trying to make a little extra cash and pay what you can with what you have and if you wanna ssell your **** then the money should go to the people you owe.

Whether you realise it or not corsica nobody on this forum is gonna be too nice. They dont like being scammed or potential scammers. You owe people money so when they see you trying to get new **** they are gonna call you on it. Just as you would if it were someone else and you saw them trying to buy ****. I know that because I was on this board a while ago when you were still around. Anyway, why dont you jsut forget about trying to make a little extra cash and pay what you can with what you have and if you wanna ssell your **** then the money should go to the people you owe.

Mainly it is to go to the people I owe so lets allow me to re-phrase the topic....

J

Alright man, you were honest before when you bought **** from me so I hope you can stay that way. I mean you still owe me like 12.00 but I aint too worried about it. I hope **** works out for ya. I know you dont wanna give up all your cash but sometimes you gotta. Especially if you wanna keep a good rep on this board.

Alright man, you were honest before when you bought **** from me so I hope you can stay that way. I mean you still owe me like 12.00 but I aint too worried about it. I hope **** works out for ya. I know you dont wanna give up all your cash but sometimes you gotta. Especially if you wanna keep a good rep on this board.

Wait wait wait......what do I owe ya 12 bones for man??? Lets clear everything up all at once man......Lemme know what transaction we talkin here man.

J

Man this was a while ago when you bought a deck off me. Like I said though it is no big deal. Other than that the transaction went smooth as hell. I dont even remember what kind of deck it was since I have had so **** many. No worries though. It is only 12 bucks.

See...thats when you know you have had way too much ****. Hell I bought some stuff from you too. Just cant remember what it was. Again, I have had too much ****

Its part of the sport of car audio.

Bump for now.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.