SOLD Feeler AQ2200D

edzy
10+ year member

SPL Ninja
Sold. sorry guys. Thanks for the interest.

Sold to this guy. Awaiting MO.

Hi

I have well received your massage,this is to let you know that it was due to my accurate performances that I was able to manipulate this deal,and that I am in this transaction does not mean I am a corrupt manager or that I don¢t have reputation to maintain.This transaction is 100% risk free because I have perfected all the underground work for its smooth successful completion once started. l am a careful human being, above all I am a man of principal who standby his words and considering my reputation in the banking sector, I cannot involve myself in anything I am not sure of to avoid bringing shame to myself and entire family,this is my 25 yrs in the banking sector, I have never miscalculated hence this transaction cannot be an exemption. I quite appreciate your being careful and considering the reputation of your person, I am very much relaxed to do business with you.

I contacted you becauseI cannot handle the transaction alone hence I am still in service.Right now the international commercial Bank of Ghana have started paying out all outstanding debts to there Depositors, and if you can adhere to my directives, and work with me accordingly, we will be favored under this arrangement.

AsI did explain in my very first email message, this amount of US$3,500,000.00 was realized as excess profits made by this branch of the international Commercial Bankwhich I head. Presently, I have the funds lodged in a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. The transfer would be via a conventional Bank-to-Bank.

The modalities I have mapped to round up the transfer of the funds to your haven include the following:

(1)Iwill configure your names on the Database of the entire international commercial Bank Ghana as the depositor/holder of the Escrow call account presently holding the US$ 3,500,000.00.

(2)With yournames duly programmed on our banks database, I will issue a backdated deposit Slip showing your name as holder of the Escrow Account. thebackdated Slip would also indicate that the account has existed with our bank before now.

(3) In lead of the above steps, I will then provide you with a draft application that you shall rewrite on your business letterhead and then, email it to the Head Office of our bank requesting Closure of the Account/wire transfer of the proceeds to your designated bank account in your country.

With the above structures, you practically become a customer of our bank. When you therefore apply to my head office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreign customer who wants his account closed and the funds transferred to him abroad.

If you concur with this proposal, kindly get back to me with your full names, your physical address, your direct telephone and fax number and copy of your ID. With your prompt attention, this transaction would be completed within five days.

I have taken the pains to outline these points and with great hope it should be clear to your understanding. I enclosed my working ID for your records. Please always call me on this number below.

Regards,

Mr. George Nduka

+233 24 888 6531

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

so you sold it to some dude just like a craigslist scam? if you get bit in the butt and have to repay the bank the money and ship the guy change you're retarded.. sounds like the typical craigslist scam just from reading the 1st few sentences... stick to audio junkies that are regular members and pay with paypal is my best advice... sounds like you could be a fall guy for something as well... I really hope you report him to the FBI... and get his phone number and give it to them... they'll report him to the authorities in his country..

Sold. sorry guys. Thanks for the interest.
Sold to this guy. Awaiting MO.

Hi

I have well received your massage,this is to let you know that it was due to my accurate performances that I was able to manipulate this deal,and that I am in this transaction does not mean I am a corrupt manager or that I don¢t have reputation to maintain.This transaction is 100% risk free because I have perfected all the underground work for its smooth successful completion once started. l am a careful human being, above all I am a man of principal who standby his words and considering my reputation in the banking sector, I cannot involve myself in anything I am not sure of to avoid bringing shame to myself and entire family,this is my 25 yrs in the banking sector, I have never miscalculated hence this transaction cannot be an exemption. I quite appreciate your being careful and considering the reputation of your person, I am very much relaxed to do business with you.

I contacted you becauseI cannot handle the transaction alone hence I am still in service.Right now the international commercial Bank of Ghana have started paying out all outstanding debts to there Depositors, and if you can adhere to my directives, and work with me accordingly, we will be favored under this arrangement.

AsI did explain in my very first email message, this amount of US$3,500,000.00 was realized as excess profits made by this branch of the international Commercial Bankwhich I head. Presently, I have the funds lodged in a Non-Investment Account without a beneficiary. The transfer would be via a conventional Bank-to-Bank.

The modalities I have mapped to round up the transfer of the funds to your haven include the following:

(1)Iwill configure your names on the Database of the entire international commercial Bank Ghana as the depositor/holder of the Escrow call account presently holding the US$ 3,500,000.00.

(2)With yournames duly programmed on our banks database, I will issue a backdated deposit Slip showing your name as holder of the Escrow Account. thebackdated Slip would also indicate that the account has existed with our bank before now.

(3) In lead of the above steps, I will then provide you with a draft application that you shall rewrite on your business letterhead and then, email it to the Head Office of our bank requesting Closure of the Account/wire transfer of the proceeds to your designated bank account in your country.

With the above structures, you practically become a customer of our bank. When you therefore apply to my head office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreign customer who wants his account closed and the funds transferred to him abroad.

If you concur with this proposal, kindly get back to me with your full names, your physical address, your direct telephone and fax number and copy of your ID. With your prompt attention, this transaction would be completed within five days.

I have taken the pains to outline these points and with great hope it should be clear to your understanding. I enclosed my working ID for your records. Please always call me on this number below.

Regards,

Mr. George Nduka

+233 24 888 6531
Holy lol.

j00 got scamzored. You gave him a massage? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Dude, just google "nigeria scam"

Hell, search it on here. There have been plenty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

edzy

10+ year member
SPL Ninja
edzy
Where you live
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date