Feedback for JoeHemi57

Awesome guy yo deal with! Fast payment, fast shipping, great communication.

One of the best I've dealt with, period!

I've dealt with Joe....he's the man!! Great communication, fast payment...couldn't ask for more. Now if he could just make up his mind //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just bought a pair of tweeters from Joe and, again, nothing but +++. Packaged arrived double boxed, on time, and in perfect condition. If broseph Joeseph is sellin', you best be buyin'! :p

broseph? is that an anchorman reference? lol
Yes...well it might be...you do know I'm kind of a big deal...pretty important //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

joe is a great seller. My crossovers were shipped out very fast, packed great, and I received a tracking number within a very short time of paying. Thanks a lot man

joe is a great seller. My crossovers were shipped out very fast, packed great, and I received a tracking number within a very short time of paying. Thanks a lot man
tis what i do. i've got such a good reputation on the forums, too bad i'm such an ******* in real life, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

JoeHemi57

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JoeHemi57
Little Rock, Arkansas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies