Central Region february 26th esp db drag show in indy whos goin?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
In the 80s and 90s I attended and competed in USAC and IASCA events.I want to take my son and his friends to this but dont know what to expect.Is this all burps for SPL or music?Demo vehichles? thanks.

its a full db drag show and it will be all types they have bass race and db drag! bring them out i take my kids to alot of shows if i have them that weekend they will prolly be with me! we are actually doing a mini spl build together here soon! and for reference my daughter is 8 and my son is 6 and they love it!!!

It will be held at excessive dbs. A local audio shop if you want info on the area pm me I live 2 min away. It's outside but you can warmup inside if it's cold. Not my shop but I hang out there.

awesome i know im goin i think some of the team is going if their rides are done. hows barney coming mlstrass? idk how big it will be ive never went to this place but most db drag shows are pretty big and being the first real show of the year around here it should be big as long as people know its going on ive posted it on a few forums to let people know!

if my car is all done, i think i may go to this. i've been wanting to go to a db drag.

poundstone, you drive through peoria on your way there? if so, we could meet up and drive/bump down there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poundstone

10+ year member
poundstone
decatur, il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from