SOLD F/S or F/T .::. Rockford Fosgate T40001bd

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
I have a Rockford Fosgate T40001bd for sale or trade.

I am asking $1150 +shipping for the amp it's in great shape other then the protect light got messed up during shipping. Other then that it's like new.. More info on amp.

I would trade this amp for these speakers in either 12"s 15"s or 18"s subs FI BTL Fully Loaded's, RE XXX's, Sundown Nightshade D2's, TC sounds LMS-Ultra / AXIS or better subs if you have something for trade please post or PM me an image if you can with info and we can go from there.

Thanks

Brad

i got a bnib fully loaded 15 btl d2.
I can't do it for just one the amp got me over $1000 I just want some thing thats an equal value if im going to trade it, I could do the sub and maybe $500 I mean I am still losing out but I could live with that I guess..

I had an offer for 2 18" fully loaded BTL's but had some issues and just did not work out.

Huh??? This is Not an amp for beginners to car audio. This is a high powered amp, the requires knowledge of the hobby, a proper set up (electrical, wiring etc). If your inquiring about a "birth sheet", this amp isn't for you.

Huh?

Free bump for you, and a very nice amp

So you're saying 'birth sheet's' are for noobs? I know what I'm doing, and I'd be curious to see one for an amp this size. Hell, I'd like to see one for my z1a.. if there was one even.

Still up for trade here, nothing final as of yet with any one..

djvi0lent, I am sorry I just don't know where it went if I had it I would for sure post it for you..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.