**F/S- Last Time (Again) 20" Enkei Rims -F/S**

We've been through this man... They are in 'like-new' shape, only driven on for a couple months.

I would rather not sell the tires without the rims though.

We've been through this man... They are in 'like-new' shape, only driven on for a couple months.
I would rather not sell the tires without the rims though.
yeah but i figure if your going to send them to the scrap metal yard its time for me to get a crazy deal on the whole package;)

if they dont sell i will do 300 shipped but have to make sure they fit my car.
I have a couple side offers for $300, louds10blazer or whatever his name is was thinking of comming to pick them up later in the week... Well see how that goes.

$300 shipped is much lower than I wanted, paid $1300 for these rims less than a year ago (used)... so I am already losing so much for such a small defect.

But if there is no other option then we might work something out.

Douche bag.... It isnt like I didnt state in the auction that there is a crack. And it can be fixed, relatively easily, so **** a dick.
ha this guy is the man and yea dude hes selling them for 300 christ sake the tires are worth that

ha this guy is the man and yea dude hes selling them for 300 christ sake the tires are worth that
hey where did i post a fallacy? i was just postin up for the lazy bastards who never seem to ever read the entire ad or even click on the link. you know how some lurkers are. that way you dont get some jerk off saying " you never said one was busted" maybe you should PM me and ask if i was being a dick first. or if i was attempting to help. have i had beef with you in the past? NO, so why would you make such an ordeal of it. good luck sellin your stuff and maybe you could careless when someone is helping you out.

hey where did i post a fallacy? i was just postin up for the lazy bastards who never seem to ever read the entire ad or even click on the link. you know how some lurkers are. that way you dont get some jerk off saying " you never said one was busted" maybe you should PM me and ask if i was being a dick first. or if i was attempting to help. have i had beef with you in the past? NO, so why would you make such an ordeal of it. good luck sellin your stuff and maybe you could careless when someone is helping you out.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard... GTFO of my thread

dont care i have reported you
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif You wh0re up my thread with nonsense and report me?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PhatTonyDeMarco

5,000+ posts
C0CK,its whats for dinner
PhatTonyDeMarco
West Palm Beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies