SOLD F/S: Kicker L5's, kicker amps, clarion indash screen, and disk changer, and more!!!!!

I was wondering if you would take any trade for the clarion screen and cd changer. if so what would you like. but this is what I got. Rockford Fosgate punch Hx2 1,000 watt peak power, rockford fosgate 6 1/4 components. I also have the xm delphi skyfi satelite radio system that was used for 1 month during the summer. I paid 308 for this and still have box and papers and it also has the fm modulator and tape adapter you can use anyone. it has no scratches on it and is in very nice shape. comes with remote also. I am willing to give all this for the screen and changer if you would like.

Hey what are some individual prices of these items. but, mainly interested in the clarion screen but would like to know how much you want for the things separtly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.