F/S Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro Bundle...

Participant count
  • Participant list

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
1. Product:

Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro Bundle...

2. Specs:

QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro Bundle

3. Description/Condition:

Software is new I never upgraded to 7.0 I was using 6.0. I got the bundel with cash drawer, scanner, credit card reader, and the receipt printer.

Everything works, might need to get a new key for the drawer not sure if I still have it or it might of fell out. LoL

After Sale Support:

This is just a sale for a QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro Bundle, support for QuickBooks customers (which you will be after sale). I have the Orginal receipt that was mailed to me.

4. Price: :

I'm looking for around $1500 OBO for everything shipped... but please send any offer you feel is appropriate...I might take less as long as it's not ridiculously low.

You can have the software and license as soon as I revive the paypal..

5. Pictures:

Most of the cost is the License since it's $1200:

I can send a copy of the receipt to a mod to verify if any one is interested. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It just has all my personal info and don't want to just mail it out to everyone, I am sure you can understand.

This would be great if you own a shop, tracks inventory as well. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I loved it, so easy to use and check customers out and keep track of everything.

bump bump, open to offers, trades what ever if its good. I no longer have my "store" so grab this up. If you want to make your life easy and run a store this is the best toll you could have..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RetroAudioinc

5,000+ posts
Custom Car Audio Decals
RetroAudioinc
Indianapolis, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies