SOLD F/S Eclispe CD 5000. Excellent condiditon!!

Hello CA.

I have a 10/10 Perfect condidition CD5000 Sitting here in the Box i need to get rid of. 215 shipped takes it.

Ill get pics up here in alil bit. My cams kinda screwed up. If you all need refs i have them all over the place.

If you need to contact me feel free to call me at

404-573-3253

Thanks Alex@DBDesignsInc.

I cant get pics right now. My camera's screwed. Check my feedback. I dont play when it comes to selling. Im pretty sure someone here will come-in and speak up. Hell if you wanted it ill ship it to you and if its not what i say it is in the condidtion its in ill give you your money back.

Hows that.

I cant get pics right now. My camera's screwed. Check my feedback. I dont play when it comes to selling. Im pretty sure someone here will come-in and speak up. Hell if you wanted it ill ship it to you and if its not what i say it is in the condidtion its in ill give you your money back.
Hows that.
He's legit. You'll get what it says //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.