SOLD F/S Eclipse AVX 2404 2 DIN dvd player CHEAP

Looney_Tune
10+ year member

F**k How You Feel
Killeen,TX
For sale I have my current cd/dvd player. Eclipse AVX 2404. It is in 100% working order. However I couldnt get the dvd to play...but i know it works because if u push the capture button (which allows u to take a snapshot of any scene in a movie and use it as a background) the movie will play so u can "capture" a scene. The current background u see is from a music dvd that I played. I think it may be because the pink wire that is about 6-8in. is suppose to be the one to be grounded or hooked to the parking brake...? I really wasnt sure what to do so i left it alone. It is a very solid cd player with a lot of sq settings to get your music right. It will also come with the remote...forgot to get a picture of it but theres nothing wrong with it.

Remote

5.1 surround

CD-R/RW, MP3 and DVD-Video

5.8 TFT Display with touch control

All digital circuitry with advanced 24-bit DA converter

High-performance DSP:

5-mode soundfield control

7-band EQ

Listening position selector

MOSFET power amplification

FM/AM tuner

Memory Stick-ready

CD Changer-ready

Rear view camera-ready

Video input/output

Multiwindow

Wallpaper selectable

E-LAN data link system

Photo0220.jpg

$225 SHIPPED PP fees included btw...

im good on putin my username with it...i have plenty of refs and am legit. If u cant deal with it...dueces. the **** HU been in my sig since i bought it.

Theres nonthing wrong with it besides the dvd issues..

please do sum some more reasearch smartguy. The deck is old and has outdated graphics which is why its so "cheap". The only thing wrong with it is the dvd issues. I cant get a more clearer pic than what i got...

Shyt has to be stolen to get a good deal on it? How do u know i didnt get a hella deal on it. And btw, i do not support stollen audio considering my whole system dun got snatched up befo.

What you see is what you get...nothing more and nothing less. If theres something wrong with it then I sho will let you know, i prefer to keep my good standing on this site.

Somebody else please buy this from me...this guy asks questions like a broad! ha

I asked you to prove to me that it was yours. Im glad I proved ur a ******** ****. My first pm said Id stick a gun in your ass if your bullshitting, from there on you were shady. Glad to prove your a scammer. You texas boys r all the same. I dont like none of u ****s. Go **** ur sister u queerass *****.

Looney, I sent you a PM. I am in Pflugerville, about a 35 minute drive from Killeen. Willing to drive up to you tomorrow and snag this from you as the PM stated.

lol ur funny big superwoman. yea i guess ima scam....**** my cok. I feel like i been apart of this site for some time now and am proven to be legit...

btw, u ask a whole lota questions and assume like a broad. U betta be givin sum top notch head! If not, move around bich...

And yes, Texas muthafuka thats where i stay...u sho do talk alot a shyt. I guarantee u wldnt had said that in my face and walked away. But since ur talkin shyt over a web forum, ill be aight. haha

Pics of it out my car. No username but its my same table i use for about almost everything i sold on here. And for the superwomen btw...move around.

Photo0223.jpg

Photo0222.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.