SOLD F/S Digital Sony Mobile ES system...CD EQ Changer

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
I have for sale one of my favorite systems of all time ...This is a complete Sony Mobile ES system....This system consist of a Sony CDX C7850 indash AM/FM CD player....A brand new XDP 210EQ Digital Pre Amplifier it consist of 21 bands of equalization independant front and rear...with time alignment and 36db LPF with 12db HP and digital inputs and outputs...and a like new CDX 838 changer with digital outputs...ESP 10disc changer...complete ES package deal for $500 shipped CONUS....also the deck has the optional stalk remote....This is a very high end SQ package

es001.jpg

es002.jpg

es003.jpg

You couldn't have posted this before I bought my setup? I wanted a changer with digital outs...but I'm sure you need a Sony HU to control it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.