F/S....Bose "quiet comfort 3" headphones

jonnybusa
10+ year member

200mph club...turbo busa
XXX, usa
I'm selling my pair of bose headphones. These are THE BEST on the market. They sound amazing, and also have a feature so you can turn them on, and completely block out all incoming noise. I bought these last year for over $300 shipped. This deal is for the headphones, which are mint, and the charger for the lithium ion battery...........here's a link, and I'll have pics of my actual phones tomorrow................$200 shipped!!

http://www.bose.com/controller?event=VIEW_PRODUCT_PAGE_EVENT&product=qc3_headphones_index

I'll take them, I will need to see an actual pic of them though. Do they still have the box and manual I hope?

I'll look for the manual. When I moved, i misplaced the carrying case they were in, and I think the manual was w/ them. They literally dont even need a manual, since everything is soooo easy to do w/ them. Just 1 switch and they are on, to use for music, or just for the silence option. I will have pics up tomorrow early afternoon for you. In the meantime, I'll try to get you the manual also.

John

I actually had enuff battery power to get pics up tonite.....here they are.......

RSCN2671.jpg

RSCN2670.jpg

RSCN2669.jpg

RSCN2668.jpg

DSCN2665.jpg

DSCN2664.jpg

If you pay now, I can ship them to ya tomorrow!!!! i always ship priority, w/ insurance, and will give you the tracking #.

I'll pm you my paypal addy.

If I cant find the manual, which I never looked@ or used, I'll download and print one out for you if you really want it.

Thanks,

John

did u get the amp hooked up(sorry for the dump) bump for an awesome guy
D, I installed the amp, and mounted it, but have the gains way down because I didnt have the time to tune it yet. I'll do so this weekend, and give you an update. Thanks again for a great deal on a I'll say BRAND NEW amp!!!

Probably a dumb question but why do they need to be plugged in?
They are not like traditional headphones. You plug the headphone cord into your music player like you would a normal one, but these have some kinda internal amp to make the sound louder and clearer and better sounding than normal ones. You also turn them on and wear them to block out ANY incoming noises so you can rest in complete quiet. The litium ion battery comes out, and you put it in the wall charger to charge it. in 1 hr its 75% charged, and in 2 hrs its 100% charged, and is goog for like 20 hrs or so. They make music sound soooo much better than normal phones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jonnybusa

10+ year member
200mph club...turbo busa
jonnybusa
XXX, usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies