SOLD F/S 2x Crescendo 3kwp's w/o dual input block

Highs 0n Bass

Item(s) for Sale: 2x Crescendo 3kwp's and depending sale, i also have 2 sets of dual input terminals from Tool Maker.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 3000 rms at 1 ohm per amp, 4000 rms at 1/2 ohm per amp, and they are strappable at 1 ohm. giving 8k rms.

Both amps are in perfect working order, one amp looks like new other than mounting holes where the screw has slightly scratched the foot under the head of the screw,

the 2nd 3kwp has a slight discoloration I had the amp pinstripped but removed it and its like 1 shade darker than the rest of the amp where the pinstriping was.

without knowing its there, you wouldn't see it.

pics of the discoloration below

Price: 490 shipped per amp without the terimal blocks 520 with the terminals per amp.

or 900 shipped for the pair without blocks 950 with blocks. and I have a pair per amp

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

also, have 2 dc lvl5 18's dual 1 with 2 extra spiders i'd be willing to sell for 950 shipped for the pair, or cheaper if u buy it all. but that deal is only upon pm's. Ref's are capable of being submitted by request //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

bump, all pm's have been replied to, Not looking to trade, and if the amp sells without the terminals I'll sell the terminals separate 30 plus shipping. but ONLY when the amp sells and without the terminals.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Highs 0n Bass

Highs 0n Bass
Atlanta, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
randyromero