F/S 2000 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R!!!

lance9386
10+ year member

I have a 2000 Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja with 16,500 miles on it. I am the second owner of the bike. I purchased it from the original owner that lived in St. Louis, IL. He put 12,500 miles on it before he sold it to me. The guy did an excellent job of taking care of the bike. I have done nothing less but take perfect care of the bike, always wiped it down after every ride, oil has been changed religously. Always stored in shelter. The bike has only been down one time, the previous owner lowsided at about 5 mph on wet pavement, tire spun out from under him. He had all of the fairings off of it so there was no damage except for a scratch on the mounting hole for a steering dampner. Very minor. You can view the bike at

http://www.iroczone.com/garage/vehicle.asp?u=lance9386&v=532

If you are interested contact me and I can get you some better pictures.

The bike has ZERO problems. Everything is in perfect shape. The gas mileage is great on this thing. I got up to 50mpg on it.

It has:

New K&N air filter in it

520 chain conversion

speedo-healer

piteck undertail with integrated LED tail lights/blinkers

Michelin Pilot Power Tires with about 80% tread life left

Pyramid carbon fiber tire hugger/chain guard

flush mount blinkers

black windscreen

$4,700 obo

I am located near Alexandria, Louisiana. Buyer responsible for pickup, if nearby we can work something out.

If you are interested please contact me at Lance9386@gmail.com Thanks.

Well from what I can figure out its all in how the bike was cared for. Most of the time you dont see bikes for sale with as many miles as mine has because people dont ride their bike that much or maybe they wreck it before they get to this many miles. Im really not to sure. I can tell you that everything on the bike, engine, clutch is in great condition. Runs perfect. But it has been taken perfect care of also..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lance9386

10+ year member
lance9386
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views