SOLD F.s. 12" Tc9 + Fishercustom Box (local Only)

ctmike
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ct.
as the title states, i have a 12" tc9 dual 4ohm vc sub in a ported fishercustom box for sale. sub has been ran at 2ohm off a cadence txa1000d for about 3 weeks now. the box is a fishercustom box, 2.2cuft. after displacements tuned to 30hz. box dimensions are 33 1/8 L x 17 3/4" H x 12 3/4" D. carpeted in grey with port painted black (which matches the sub perfectly).

LOCAL SALE ONLY DUE TO SIZE/WEIGHT. $225 PICKED UP. willing to travel a little bit. i live in groton, ct., which is about 10min. from the r.i. border for anyone over that way.

----------------------------------------------------------

also for sale, and willing to ship, is a bnib pair of sundown sae1000d. never seen power, just taken out of the box to inspect for damage from shipping (none noted) and been sitting in the original shipping box since.

$525 SHIPPED FOR THE PAIR, OR $280 SHIPPED FOR ONE. i've asked around to other dealers, and the cheapest i've found them are $300 shipped. and yes, i still have the receipt for warranty coverage.

----------------------------------------------------------

PICS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW. borrowing a friends camera since mine broke, so pics should be up by tomorrow afternoon. have no refs here, but i'm sure ecoustics will vouch for me. i prefer paypal, but will also accept checks and money orders and will only ship to verified addresses.

ttt. anyone wanting pics, let me know. for some reason computer wont let me upload, so i can either email them to people, or if someone wants to be nice enough to upload them for me, that'd be great:)

somebody, anybody?? really want these gone. i know someone near me needs/knows someone wanting a nice single 12" setup.

see alot of people looking and some interest in the amps, but everything's still for sale.

thanks for the bump. when/if you want one let me know, probably be for sale still:(. guess i should've thrown the amps in the thread title.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ctmike

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ctmike
ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date