Extreme Bass Playlist For You Guys!! :)

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Took me forever to pick the best ones I probably have went through at least 200 zip folders with 40+ songs in each. All the best artists are sprinkled in here (Decaf, DJSNT , Ultra-LowMuzik ,Got 160's? , DJ JD, Ghost Musik, DJ Inclined, -muzik , BassBoyLowG , MrRTJ24's Mixes and MANY MORE) It has all the must haves... Comfortably Numb Rebassed, In The Air Tonight Rebassed, Rack City, Mi Casa Su Casa. 185 songs uploaded to google drive so you could download the ones you want or to download all of them. My reasoning for this was to spread the talent and hopefully encourage more if there is anyone on this forum interested in doing what they are doing go for it!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif All Audio is in 320 kbps. ENJOY and FLEX ON!!!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2vyuBIUgmDufmRTbHk0bUdlQnlFdVVWSXpDYWt1d0RlV1BxM2JiVGxDeTFfVEpmM2Q4OUU&usp=sharing

Add them to your drive in the top right corner. It will create a folder...right click download and it will zip them for download.

Sadly You guys will have to wait awhile. Im making a zip folder right now its uploading to drive should be done in 30 minutes.

I was doing it just for him since he was having trouble //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif cancelled it though. Hope you guys enjoy!

I got it to upload 1 at a time on drive ..how do i get them all
Top right corner should say 'add to drive'. Once you click that it will make the folder in your drive..then you can right click the folder and hit 'download'. Once you do that it will automatically zip them and start downloading.

You MUST be signed into a google account. If you cant figure it out on your phone go on a laptop its so much easier that way.!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.