*Exodus EX-Anarchy Midwoofers

krayzie07
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale: Selling here 2 Anarchy exodus mids w/ 2 pairs of Mdf 6.75" 3/4 ring spacers if ya also need those.

Item(s) Description/Condition: They are in mint/new condition and haven't been installed after i bought them, and won't have the opportunity now after buying a new car. Would keep them if they'd fit..

Specs:

Fs = 45.8HZ

Qes = 0.48

Qms = 6.37

Qts = 0.44

Vas = 9.61L

Sd = 131cm^2

Xmax = 12.5 mm one-way

Re = 6.4 Ohms

Le = 0.84 mH

BL = 10.79 N/A

Power: 125W Approx: No IEC testing conducted

Spl = 84.7 dB/1W/1M

Price: $160 + $10 (optional) if you'd also like to buy the mdf rings

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: $10

Item Pictures: pics have been attached. Here's a video from DIYCable dot com demonstrating how the speaker performs. (not my video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only if these would fit in my doors.. I would have to use 2 - 3/4" spacers for that or make a custom kick for them which I don't have to skills to do. GLWS for some nice mids that can get down.

just a bump for your sale and info for anyone interested, they are 8 ohm single coils, they sound amazing and love lots of power, im putting about 200wrms into each of mine freeair running from 50-200hz, i noticed that they start to get a little muddy sounding if trying to run them as midbass and midrange but as midbass alone they are **** near unmatched by anything on the market. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif they make an awsome addition to an existing component set and really bring out the midbass freq. that most component sets lack the ability to reproduce

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

krayzie07

10+ year member
krayzie07
Washington St
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from