Item(s) for Sale:

Exile Pro Series 12" sub

Item(s) Description/Condition:

NEW

Price:

$65

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

+ SHIPPING

This is a NEW in the box 12" Exile PRO Series subwoofer... Please DO NOT confuse this with the "X" series, this is there PRO line.. I only have the one, and a steal at $65 + shipping..

exilexp12d7.jpg

exilexp12d6.jpg

exilexp12d5.jpg

exilexp12d4.jpg

exilexp12d3.jpg

exilexp12d2.jpg

exilexp12d1.jpg

exilexp12d8.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Damn it. I want this. Any chance for trades?
not really right now.... Im trying to get rid of things before year end, its stacking up on me, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.