exige feedback

I would like to report after repeated attempts I have been able to solicit sexual favors from Mr. Exige... and they were more than satisfactory.
A+ servicing... I mean customer service.

nG
i recieved the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

btw thanks for that favor a while back

Great seller! I got killer gear at a killer price, and I got it so fast i thought he was hangin outside my house spying on my wife!!!!

Just do business with Mike, you WILL NOT regret it.

Was really hesitant to do any business on this site after all the recent scamming but this guy sent the products ridicuously quick and exactly what I wanted...Great guy, do not hesitate to do any business with him. Also has crazy prices...will buy from him again in the near future. Thanks again man.

this is one good guy here. i contacted him looking for a set of 3-way components and he saved me money buy showing me a set of 3-way xovers and a set of 4 inch midranges to buy which saved me a ton! he was able to give me killer prices for the products i needed and gave good advice for my particular situation. if i ever need anything else, especially CDT, i will come here first. thanks a million!

bought some CDT components and they were delivered to my doorstep faster than i thought possible.

great guy! buy from him!

thanks exige!

Removing refs from signature and placing here. These refs are current as of about 8 months ago. I've lost track since then.

REFS:

pluc, darqnez, ctmike, SPY, a33bigpapa, shortyg83, mpbojangles, spivey17323, sonicpurity, spike_e, 808skindiver, king ranch, Jake Papa, BlaqueAzz, charlesbhs, willyg444, DanH, Alpine CDA-9815, kingfish405, AudioFreak, ryanj91, p3bumpin, Basebalz13 and many more

This is my second time buying from him, had some CDT 6.5 2ways, and finally upgraded to some CDT comps, he took the time to answers my questions and get me the right pair of comps, shipping was fast and perfect will buy from again! Great customer service! Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

exige

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
exige
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies