Ex-Fiance's jewelry (ring, earrings)

I am also flexible on the price TO A POINT, I just want it out of my safe.

Details:

Stone Type Diamond

Stone Shape Princess

Diamond Total Weight (CT. T.W.) 1-1/5

Center Stone T.W. 3/4

GIA Color H - I

GIA Clarity I1 - I2

Stone Setting 4-Prong

Gold Karat 14K

Standard Ring Size 7

Metal Color White

Metal Type Gold

if i say im your girl will you buy me a 100 Ct. rapper bling bling chain? lolzzz...jk free bump for joo. you spent some dough on that ring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

if i say im your girl will you buy me a 100 Ct. rapper bling bling chain? lolzzz...jk free bump for joo. you spent some dough on that ring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
he spent WAY more than i did for mine. lol

g/l

Whats the ring size? 7, or is that just the "standard?"Thanks
ring is size 5 1/2, but can be resized.

All pm's have been returned as well, I'd like to get a deal done on this TODAY!!!

Here's the sales reciept and the diamond bond sheet.

install125-1.jpg

install126.jpg

Someone wants this, I know they do!!!

$1600 for the next HOUR

It will go back to up after 4:30 pm EST. Like I said, I will also consider trades + cash (3kw+ amps)

do you have certs?
I haven't found it yet, and i'm not sure it's here, I thought it was w/ the reciept and bond #. It may be at the ex's house and if it's there, god knows what has happened to it. I'm not sure if I can get another from Zales, but I can check.

I will PERSONALLY garuntee this ring to the buyer, it is 100% legit and beautiful. You are more than welcome to have it checked by a local jeweler upon purchase.

You should link this to the other guy trying to sell a diamond ring, so he knows how to make a thread like this. Sorry for the loss, but props for not dragging it out like the other guy said. I'll run this pic by my girl tonight and see if she likes it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

DB_DRAG_SPL

10+ year member
Stupidity is Contagious
DB_DRAG_SPL
WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies