Participant count
  • Participant list

nutxo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
tacoma
1. Product: A bunch of audio control stuff

2. Specs:

3. Description/Condition: I know for a fact the eql and 2xs and either the 3xs or 4xs. One has a non working power light I think. They have been put away for a long time. The pics speak for themsleves. No power plugs on the ones that need em. I cant find em. They cost like 2 bucks each from digikey.

4. Price: :

125 plus ship

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

If I can find someone to take all the other stuff I might split it up. I really dont wanna mess with shipping to 4 different people.

All 4 work?

One has a non working power light . I know Its the power light because my 3 year old grandson tried to help and put the cover on and pushed the light sideways. I have no way to test right now and I cant remember if it was the 3xs or 4xs. I know it worked before the incident. I had it apart for pics and to clean the cover.

People keep asking the lowest price shipped so lets say 125 shipped the cheapest way I can or 125 plus ship for usps priority mail.

I have a buch of people asking me to break the stuff up so if I can get a few people to commit to buy Ill be breaking the stuff up. Ill take offers in PM

I tested it all. The 3xs, eql and 2 xs all seem to be fine. I had tested out[ut on all of em beofre so Im sure they are fine. The 4xs is the one the grandkid tried to put the cover on and pushed the power led sideways so I have no idea if its powering up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutxo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
nutxo
tacoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date