SOLD Epic Package Deal! PG CYCLONE INSIDE!!!

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Ok guys, I'm strapped for cash, nobody is buying my ish, and I have one month to buy all the stuff I need and install it in my car before the Lincoln City MECA comp. In other words, I need money NOW. So, to spice things up and get me the cash I need, I'm throwing in my baby, the Cyclone, and dropping the prices drastically on everything given that it's a package deal. I say this once, and only once. I WILL NOT SEPARATE ANYTHING, NOT THE CYCLONE, NOT ANYTHING. Don't even ask, it ain't happening. And don't cry either, because the only other cyclone you will find for sale is a member who is selling his for $800, by itself. I'm throwing in all these other amps that I originally wanted $600 in total for for $200.

For everything, I want $1000 (that's three zero's, in case you missed them) PLUS SHIPPING. The price is absolutely FIRM, I will not budge. If you don't have the money to pay to ship everything at once (i.e., the Cyclone is of utmost importance), I will gladly ship them as you can afford them. As long as I get $1k up front, I'm a happy man.

Sell your dog, sell your wife, sell your house, whore yourself on the streets, or just take a loan. You won't find a deal like this again in your lifetime (maybe cash wise, but...Cyclone...)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down to business. I'm only going to give information on the following two items. The rest of the information can be found on this thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/484136-old-school-sale-trade-thread.html

Phoenix Gold Cyclone: Information on the specifications of the sub is unnecessary. Nobody is going to buy this who doesn't know what it is. What I will tell you is that it is in near perfect condition. You will be hard pressed to find a scratch on it. I took many pictures so that you know that what you see is what you get. It is the 8 ohm model. The original box, packaging, and manual come with it. I will box up the box, in order to preserve its condition, and package it even better than it already is. I had previously serviced it, cleaning the typical magnet dust out of the motor assembly. I believe I got 99% of it out. It does make a slight fffff ffff fffff noise at higher excursion. I believe this is related to the bearing? Not sure, I'm no expert. I can provide you with a video of it playing if you would like, so you can understand what you are getting. If you have ANY more questions, please ask so we don't have issues when it arrives at your house.

Earthquake PA-2075: Cleanest sounding amp I have ever heard. Near perfect condition. Comes with the original box and packaging. I will box up the original box as well, and reinforce the packaging. I honestly preferred the sound of this much more than the sound of the PPI A600.2 I ran for a while. This was going to be listed for $175

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could get it all for $100 shipped I'd probably buy it....
Dude, the price is already ridiculous.

How about I kick in $50 to help cover the shipping and you give me the Earthquake amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Isn't that an instant first place?
That is obviously not an issue. The issue would be dealing with all the competitors whose equipment blew after succumbing to the force of the Pups.

Really though, selling all of this is my only ticket to the comp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sorry to see you selling the clone... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Even though I'm selling some as well I think you have a good deal with all those amps. Good luck.

Sorry to see you selling the clone... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Even though I'm selling some as well I think you have a good deal with all those amps. Good luck.
I really appreciate your comment. Off the bat, based on the fact that you are selling some, I would have expected a thread dump, but this was quite the opposite. Good luck selling yours too!

Well The way I see it theres more buyers than Clones around. I dont see yours as a direct sales competitor because your main focus is moving your amps. And I've seen you on other forums and know your a decent bloke, well that makes both of us. I'll sell mine at some stage....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.