elite spl v.2 ???

Thanks, most of the info that I have gotten, round around there. So ill do a 3.5 for each chamber. Sounds reasonable.
With out the t/s or anything it is really any ones guess. I just know what some "test" subjects liked is all I know.

Measuring t/s parameters with that woofer tester it's not just a plug and play to be accurate..

Those woofers have a stiff suspension and a smaller coil it doesn't have alot of throw to be tuned low..

I'd suggest 4 tuned to 36 with 50in^2 per driver..

A simple email should get you the answers you need from them.
I get no answer back. If you could email them and give them a try, ill love you forever

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Measuring t/s parameters with that woofer tester it's not just a plug and play to be accurate..Those woofers have a stiff suspension and a smaller coil it doesn't have alot of throw to be tuned low..

I'd suggest 4 tuned to 36 with 50in^2 per driver..
Do you know if I can fit them both in the back of a Mitsubishi eclipse?

I think the biggest box you can fit back there is 6 cu.ft. At least that it what I have seen online. That is also keeping your back seat. You can go bigger without the back seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.