Electronics for sale, MP3 players, phone, rca's

konechiwa
10+ year member

Jeepers
Seattle, WA
So I'm going off to college in 3 weeks, and I have some extra stuff that i really don't need. My old phone and MP3 player, as well as an old shuffle I have. On to the items, you don't want to hear my ramblings anyway.

ITEM 1: Cowon A2 Mp3 Player

Description: This thing plays just about anything. It has a 4" screen that displays 16 million colors. It plays divx, xvid, wmv, right out of the box, so most of your movies will play fine. It also plays Mp3, Ogg, Wma, and Wav files and has the best EQ i have ever seen in an MP3 player. BBE makes the EQ, and if you aren't familiar with it, it is basically SRS Wow on steroids.

It can also record video (through line-in, hook it up to a TV or DVD and you can rip the video straight onto it's harddrive), audio (line-in), FM radio recording, Voice recording (built-in mic) and has USB-OTG to support transfer of photos and other files from things like your digital camera.

Battery life is rated at 10 hours video, 18 hours audio, plenty long for a trip or plane flight.

it's in almost perfect condition, and it comes with a leather case, AC charger, USB connectors for USB-OTG and USB to your computer and a line-in cable (male-to-male 3.5 mm headphone cord).

a2.jpg

PRICE: 170 shipped

ITEM 2: Motorola SLVR

This is one of the original music phones. I bought it from Bibby (the gangster of love) a year ago off this site, and seeing as how I know have a LG Vu, I wont be needing this phone.

Cosmetically, it has seen it's better days. Their are a few scratches around the corners, and the cingular logo has almost been rubbed off, but since cingular isn't a business anymore, it's somewhat nice.

I have some extra gun-metal paint, and I am willing to re-paint it so that the scratches on the metal frame are gone, if you wish.

Works pretty good. The camera wont open every once and a while, but i think that is a software problem, because if you turn it back on it works fine.

Great backup phone or phone for work...if your employer is cheap and supplies you with crap phones.

slvr.jpg

PRICE: 30 shipped

ITEM 3: iPod Shuffle 512MB

SOLD

ITEM 4: RCA Cable

I also have a long RCA cable that would be perfect for a system or just a audio connector. Good condition, no damage at all.

Price: 5 Shipped

konechiwaca.jpg

If you want a list of references, you can look in the feedback forum.

I'm open to trades, but don't want any car audio gear. I'm going to college and I'm not bringing my car, so it's not going to do me much good.

PM me if you have questions or concerns. No low ballers, all prices are OBO. Thank You!

ITEM 5: KWA 945 Airsoft Pistol

This gun retails for about 150, and I am also including a half full bottle of green gas (it's gas powered), a 2/3rd's full case of 5000 .2 bb's and another clip. For some reason, it appears as though it won't release the gas from the clip, so it doesn't fire the bb's, but it isn't leaking and except for that problem, seems to be in perfect condition. My friends also say this hurts like a *****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm guessing it would be pretty easy to fix if you knew what you were doing.

airsoft.jpg

PRICE: 35 shipped

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

konechiwa

10+ year member
Jeepers
konechiwa
Seattle, WA
Start date
Participants