edead xtream

Participant count
  • Participant list

I think that there is some simple grammer issues that lend to the confusion.

Inside the eBay ad, the product is clearly named eDead 45.

The title of the ad says

25^ft eDead Xtreme Car Sound Deadener + Dynamat Roller

That does not mean that the product is called edeade xtreme, but rather it is eDead, which is an extreme sound deadener.

The free Dynamat roller, and the word xtreme will lead to more hit when people search for Dynamat xtreme.

Just some clever wording for advertising purposes, but it does not look like they are calling the product eDead Extreme.

Reminds me of people asking about farad capacitors...

To answer the OP, eDead had some issues inthe past, but I think that eD has done a good job of correcting them. Their customer service seems to be top notch and they have a lot of happy customers.

The eDead 45 is a very thin and light product so you can expect thin and light results, but they do selll an 80 mil matierila that will perform better. Costs more money though.

Remember, you buy cheap, you get cheap. Spend the money on their 80 mils stuff and you will be much happier!

ANT

I was GIVEN some eDead UE and I used it in the doors of my 97 Civic. Now, I will only use it between two surfaces that I don't want vibrating against one another because it ******! The good thing about the eDead UE is that it is easy to remove because it doesn't stick. The bad thing is that eD products will give one ED!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

pr-festiva

10+ year member
gots to get 150 with pr's
pr-festiva
Kent N.Y
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date