eD kv2 are shipping

pj_chevy03
10+ year member

please ban me
Alabama
Elemental Designs are now shipping their kv2 subs. I plan on getting a 13kv2 and porting it. Take a look at some of the pics of peoples at icix.com on the elemental designs forum. These things are some badass lookin subs. Doesnt seem like any1 keeps up with eD on here anymore (probably in fear of flaming) but i was just letting it be known.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

When were they originally supposed to ship? Just curious, I don't really know since I don't pay much attention to the brand.

- Steve

didnt say that to offend ya...sorry

just sayin that when they were supposed to ship is in the past, and that now they are shipping

13 kv.2's aren't shipping yet. Only the 11kv.2's are shipping. 13 ov.2's 16 ov.2's and 13 kv.2's haven't shipped yet. I'm estimating 13 kv.2's will ship by mid November. 16 kv.2's will be early december. 13 ov.2's late december and 16 ov.2's late december or early january.

I thought people on this forum used to love eD, what happened???

Some people have been disappointed in the product durability and warranty support. Others are frustrated with the preorders which were supposed to be shipping to customers in June and are now shipping. People are frustrated with the preorder issue because this isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. To gain back a customer base these new kv2's and ov2's would have to be outperforming everything else otherwise they probably will have a hard time gaining back customer satisfaction. I haven't had any problems with my flat cone k series personally but I was feeding each 10" only 300rms and they were in a sealed box which prevented any overpowering in my opinion and didn't require a subsonic filter.

I'm debating on whether I'll get an ov2 15" or a http://www.stereointegrity.com magnum. I here that the price may drop on the magnum due to new dust cap I believe and I don't know what else. Just waiting to see how long the wait would be for the new magnum. If it's in the next few months I'll go for the magnum.

Some people have been disappointed in the product durability and warranty support. Others are frustrated with the preorders which were supposed to be shipping to customers in June and are now shipping. People are frustrated with the preorder issue because this isn't the first time and probably won't be the last. To gain back a customer base these new kv2's and ov2's would have to be outperforming everything else otherwise they probably will have a hard time gaining back customer satisfaction. I haven't had any problems with my flat cone k series personally but I was feeding each 10" only 300rms and they were in a sealed box which prevented any overpowering in my opinion and didn't require a subsonic filter.
I'm debating on whether I'll get an ov2 15" or a http://www.stereointegrity.com magnum. I here that the price may drop on the magnum due to new dust cap I believe and I don't know what else. Just waiting to see how long the wait would be for the new magnum. If it's in the next few months I'll go for the magnum.
I would DEFINITELY hold off for the mangum...last i heard (which was pretty recently) was Nick sed they'd try to be up and running before the end of the year. peace

NG

What cracks me up is I was contenplating running a 11kv2 ib, so i asked one of the guys there how soon it would ship, he guarunteed me the next week, keep in mind this was a month ago.....

Lmao...first it was June 1st...and that is straight out of Ben's mouth- he said EVERYTHING would be shipping June 1st...

Last I heard, it was said a few weeks ago that they were going out that same week...what happened with that?

They should do away with the preorders, hell, I'd rather pay $30 more for a sub and have it in a week then save that $30 and wait...4 months now?

Lmao...first it was June 1st...and that is straight out of Ben's mouth- he said EVERYTHING would be shipping June 1st...
Last I heard, it was said a few weeks ago that they were going out that same week...what happened with that?

They should do away with the preorders, hell, I'd rather pay $30 more for a sub and have it in a week then save that $30 and wait...4 months now?
Its just embarassing on their part. Granted most of the guys who did order through the pre-order had a major hard-on, and still do, so they aren't too pissed yet. But if these subs aren't as great as they're made out to be, there are going to be some pissed off people. There is absolutley no reason for a 4 month delay in getting a product out that was half guaranteed to be out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.