SOLD eD for sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

kingpin_jeffie
10+ year member

i need a vacation...
Erie, PA
Whats up everybody? Its been a long summer with no internet but its good to be back. Anyway, my 94 Crown Vic died a few weeks ago so I bought an 02 grand am unfortunately this means that car audio gets put on hold for a while, so Im selling my baby. Thats right Im talking about an eD15a22. I bought this guy slightly over a year ago, August 20, 2003 to be exact.

Ive only been giving it 600 wrms in the eD recommended ported box. This sub was in one of the later batches, so it has the aluminum backing on the nomex to help increase its overall strength. Dont have to worry about the T joint blowing apart. The "cone" and surround are relatively blemish free. There are some minor scuffs that I believe I can get out before sale. There is a bit of wear around the mounting holes from normal installation and thats about it. Also I never pushed in on the nomex or let anyone else touch it either, so no worries about misalignment.

Sub will ship in the original box from eD with all the paperwork and even the sticker if I can find it. Also as far as warranty goes well talk. I have some in box pictures now if you would like them, and I can get more this weekend when I go home and pull the sub out of the box.

Im asking $200 plus shipping, obo

Also if interested give me a shout at kmr273@psu.edu I check that alot more than here.

Just wanted to let you all know I posted a couple pics in my gallery. Ill be taking more this weekend after its removal from the box.

Thats 200 plus shipping or best offer

so you could hypotheticaly offer me 200 shipped or even 190 shipped

just to let you guys know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.