eD and Avionixx Team Up

Randy Savage
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
New York
http://forum.soundillusions.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24706

Originally posted by kaosmoon Starting tonight, after I post this. Work on the store, and uploading will commence. It will probably take about 1 week to finish everything down to the final details or a little longer with all the new driver stuff going on. But the descision has been made with the amp line stuff.

Long story short. Avionixx and eD are joining forces to bring you guys the FIRST full on amplifier line from a internet direct company. Avionixx actually has become our amplifier division. All Avionixx amplifiers are shipping from our facilities in Paramount California. All amplifiers are now priced with true DIRECT pricing in the same fashion our speakers are. Truly what you get for the money, is pretty impressive. Considering how a week ago people were paying close to 800 dollars in shops for what you can now have for less than half that. We will now be offering the entire line of Avionixx amplifiers in stock (except the 600.2 and 1200.2) which are currently sold out at direct pricing, did I mention in stock?

This allows us to offer you guys, 2 channels, 4 channels, eventually a 5 channel, class T amps, and we are now a huge part in some current future development as far as new products go. All warranty work will happen at the Avionixx facilities and will be the current 2 year warranty on these amplifiers. I won't pricing here as this is just a announcement but in some cases prices are cut in half for the new arrangement. Great prices, avaliable online on truly high class amplifiers.

Now, the question at hand is very simple. Why didn't we just simply build amps with our name on it. Few reasons. One being time. The time it takes to tool new casing, build a huge run of a dozen models and prototype is quite a laboring task indeed. In the end we didn't feel we could really improve upon these designs especially for what we could afford to do. Another is money. No feasable way we could ever afford to develop this kind of product of this quality with the kind of attention to detail the Avionixx amps have. Just no beans, it's impossible for us and will be for probably another 4-5 years. Stocking as well. We have these amps, thousands of amps, in stock and ready to ship immediatly. No annoying pre orders... but you do get the pre order prices , and all the time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm really excited about making Avionixx a full time part of Elemental Designs. I love these amplifiers, as our new division I'm confident we've really just stepped into a new realm of ideas. Your getting Arc quality, and run of the mill prices. And the people covering the amplifiers and working on them just aren't people slapping their name on a product. They are TRUE engineers who know the product, the industry, and electronics. I won't have their knowledge in 20 years of this amplitude of electronics. This allows us and our customers a outlet into some true gifted engineers who are covering our customers.

Pretty cool huh? Join me in welcoming Avionixx into the eD world full time as Elemental Designs NEW amplifier division. Prices will be online here in the next 10-15 minutes roughly.

Thanks for reading, the support you guys give us is what makes crazy huge things like this happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I'm just the lucky dude who gets to relay the message.

Ben

...When can I order?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

- Steve

Congratulations Ben~

I hope the partnership between Elemental Designs and Avionixx prosper a whole deal, amongst others. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

call me dumb but i thought Avionixx was just a name of eD's line, like Adires Brahma, shiva, etc.. doi.. Sum1 quick, punch me!

Last I heard they weren't even going to deal with the nine.x But I'm usually out of the know and have no idea what I'm talking about.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Originally posted by Aurorav8 Last I heard they weren't even going to deal with the nine.x But I'm usually out of the know and have no idea what I'm talking about.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

really? Where'd you hear that?

Originally posted by paikiah really? Where'd you hear that?
Don't quote me, but speaking with somebody at ED before I made an order. I asked when the nine.x would be available, and the guys said he didn't know, didn't even know if they were going to go through with the amp.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Randy Savage

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
Randy Savage
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date