ed A 15's

swimfreak26
10+ year member

I am cool
Anybody know when these beasts are going to start shipping....I know people are starting to get their 12A's and K's, just wondering if anyone has a ballpark when we can expect to see these coming.

I know eD is working its ass off to get all their subs shipped, and I'm not trying to be an instigator here (I will wait as long as it takes without a problem), just curious if anybody knows when they will be shipping. Thanks

I dunno, i hope soon, cant wait

While u wait u can look at these //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

family.jpg

Originally posted by actlsub I dunno, i hope soon, cant wait

While u wait u can look at these //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

family.jpg
Awesome...

how come that pic isn't linked in the website itself?

Originally posted by paikiah Awesome...

how come that pic isn't linked in the website itself?
I think Ben just just took the pics and hes gunna wait till hes got more and some individual pics before he posts them on the site.

well i know they r goin to start testing the 10's next week cuz i emailed ED and that is what they said. i know the 15's should start about the same time dont know if it is before or after......depends which one had the most oders i guess

Originally posted by shortman1984 well i know they r goin to start testing the 10's next week cuz i emailed ED and that is what they said. i know the 15's should start about the same time dont know if it is before or after......depends which one had the most oders i guess
**** you mean they haven't even shipped at all, aww man, more i have to wait......UGHHHHHHH

sspider

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

swimfreak26

10+ year member
I am cool
swimfreak26
East Lansing, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date