10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Eclipse Titanium SW9152Pro:

(2) Motors

(5) Baskets

Item(s) Description/Condition:

(2) Motors 4HP Quick Change (QCA)

(5) Baskets Need Re-Coning Tinsel Lead Failure

Looks like guys are turning these into "4HP Monsters" All over the place !

Price:

I am really unsure what to charge.... Make me an offer however....

$350 shipped / Motor

$125 shipped / Basket

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping Included in Price

Paypal Gift Prefered

Item Pictures:

EB134.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Why did you get a motor back? Anything wrong with it?
I got a Tc Sounds LMS 5200 Recone Basket from moreSPL and the spider detached from the VC Former it blew up the 2nd day I had it awesome story !!! The motor is fine basket is blown.

5 baskets are quad 1 ohm the other basket was dual 1 ohm

I was running a arc 4000se at 2ohm mono with no gain for break in for a couple days then adjusted gains below clipping still at 2ohm lasted maybe 4 hours the glue separated from spider to the vc and sent the coil out if alignment. It's too bad the sub really did sound great.

$800 takes everything shipped let me know I got a quote from psi for $900 to recone all 6 of them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.