SOLD Eclipse SW9152Pro Titanium 15" Sub TC Sounds

kramster
10+ year member

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For sale one 15" Eclipse SW9152Pro titanium subwoofer made my TC Sounds for Eclipse. Thise retailed at around $1900 was was a earlier version of the LMS.

Size 15˝

Fs 27Hz

Qts 0.15

DCR 1Ω/coil (quad 1 ohm)

Vas 2.0CuFt

Xmax 3.5˝ peak-to-peak (max: 4˝)

• Triple-stacked magnet

• Sealed box enclosure recommended

• Continuous power handling: 3,000W

• Music power handling: 5,000W

• Quad voice coils

• 350oz. magnet motor

• 4˝ diameter voice coils

Features

• Premium foam surround

• Titanium cone

• Asymmetrically mirrored spiders

• Aluminum voice coil former

• FEA-CAD designed

• Aero-vented pole piece

• Proprietary diecast aluminum frame

(patented large excursion, high dissipation frame)

PLEASE note the sub is in PERFECT working condition but one of the wire terminals has been damaged. The buyer will either have to repair the terminal or can direct solder to the connection as the easiest method. See pictures

For sale one 15" Eclipse SW9152Pro titanium subwoofer made my TC Sounds for Eclipse. Thise retailed at around $1900 was was a earlier version of the LMS.Size 15˝

Fs 27Hz

Qts 0.15

DCR 1Ω/coil (quad 1 ohm)

Vas 2.0CuFt

Xmax 3.5˝ peak-to-peak (max: 4˝)

• Triple-stacked magnet

• Sealed box enclosure recommended

• Continuous power handling: 3,000W

• Music power handling: 5,000W

• Quad voice coils

• 350oz. magnet motor

• 4˝ diameter voice coils

Features

• Premium foam surround

• Titanium cone

• Asymmetrically mirrored spiders

• Aluminum voice coil former

• FEA-CAD designed

• Aero-vented pole piece

• Proprietary diecast aluminum frame

(patented large excursion, high dissipation frame)

PLEASE note the sub is in PERFECT working condition but one of the wire terminals has been damaged. The buyer will either have to repair the terminal or can direct solder to the connection as the easiest method. See pictures

The eclipse subs did not have an lms coil. Your post over on diy "same as the LMS 4000/5400 series" is very wrong. The lms 4000 used a 3" lms coil and other than the 4" lms coil difference the 5400 has a 4 slug motor vs. the 3 slug motor your eclipse sub has. The only thing they have in common is the BASKET. Either way i'll buy it, pm sent to you sir.

god **** i want this.

but im poor. i had a tc5200 4hp motor on that 18 in my avitar.....my god i miss it. this is a sick price.

PM's replied.............. about $40 shipping Fedex only about $30 to 78501, you are close...................... lot of offers.

PS I do know this is NOT a LMS5400, but this is what eventually turned into the 5400 after changes and some upgrades. Bottom line is this sub ran $1900 new, woofersetc was selling them at $1200 until they ran out about 4 months ago .......... it is a great sub but the HTbox just takes up way TOOOOO much room lol..................... nobody has paid yet so I am just waiting for a fixed agreement and payment.......... could ship tomorrow evening.............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.