ECLIPSE DA 7232 2000 WATTS AMPLIFIER **dont see to many of these for sale**old school

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschooldan
10+ year member

mpls mn
Picture847_zps67b65ac8.jpg.html
Item(s) for Sale:

ECLIPSE DA 7232 2000 WATTS AMPLIFIER

Item(s) Description/Condition:

ECLIPSE DA 7232 2000 WATTS AMPLIFIER

this amp is way more power then what im looking for...((lol i must be getting old))..works 100% a few scratches here and there there..i have it on ebay right now if you would like to see more pictures..

spec of the amp

Maximum power output of 2000W

(both channels) into a 2 Ohm load

Class D optimized for low frequency reproduction

Twin ICEpower amplification modules form the heart of this designed-for-competition subwooofer amplifier

Peak output current in excess of 50A for virtually limitless power

Immense 120dBA dynamic range for effortless reproduction of the lowest frequencies

Built-in protection against over and

under-voltage conditions

Additional protection for amplifier and speakers as well as soft clipping and soft start-up functions

Balanced inputs and outputs

Integrates seamlessly with total system

Quality construction throughout

Detailed Specifications:

Dimensions: 21" x 2" x 11-1/16"

Channels: 2

Power Output (MAX), 10% THD 2 Ohm: 950W x 2

Power Output / 1% THD

2 Ohm: 1000W x 2

4 Ohm: 5000W x 2

4 Ohm (sub channel): 620W x 2

4 Ohm Bridged: N/A

THD @ Rated Power

2 Ohm:

4 Ohm:

4 Ohm Sub Channel:

S/N Ratio, 1W out: >120 dB

Frequency Response, 1W out: 4 - 200 Hz, +/-1dB @ 4 Ohm

Amp Crossovers:

Hi-Pass 18dB/oct: N/A

Lo-Pass 18dB/oct: 50 - 200 Hz

Subsonic 18dB/oct: Defeat 1 - 60 Hz

Pre-Amp Output Lo-Pass 18dB/oct: 50 - 200 Hz

DO NOT BRIDGE THIS AMP IT WILL FRY IT!!!

THIS AMP IS NOT STABLE @ 1 OHM

THIS AMP IS VERY HEAVY AND VERY POWERFUL THIS AMP IS NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!

i can send more pictures thro email took me about 2hrs to post this one..

Price:

$700 best offer or trade

looking for some 15's or 18's that will go good with a JL Audio 1000/1

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

ill cover the shipping cost on the amplifier

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh528/crackdown753/Picture847_zps67b65ac8.jpg

Picture847_zps67b65ac8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya i havnt owned this amp for to long...but the research i did every one is saying you cant bridge.. and the specs..say n/a..there some forms about this amp that i ran in to on here..

this amp has more power then i will ever need...i happy with my JL Audio 1000/1

yip cant bridge it is what ive read..there are some forms on here that i ran a crossed..

the pictures dosent do the amp justices this amp is 21 inches long and very heavy..

I have one of these myself. It's basically two DA7122 monos (1000x1) in a single case, that's why you can't bridge the channels. These are incredible amplifiers though, some of the cleanest power I've ever run. GLWS!!

IF YOU WANT IT MAKE A OFFER..I POST IT @ $750 BECAUSE THAT AROUND WHAT IVE SEEN OTHER PEOPLE ASK...I HAVE NO USE FOR THIS AMP..IT HAS WAY TO MUCH POWER FOR ME...THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO..IVE SEEN THEM SALE FROM $500-800 IF ANY ONE WANTS IT MAKE A OFFER!! ALSO IM LOOKING FOR A PAIR OF 15's THAT DONT NEED TO MUCH POWER..MAYBE SOME SA's Q's BL's HX2's... SOMeTHING A JL AUDIO 1000/1 CAN PUSH GOOD..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Its got I think 8 25 amp fuses... I used to have one. Sold it on here.. I think I got like 250+ shipping. Audiophill sold some new ones on here for like 350 I think.

im not looking for any amps right now sorry

AcuraTL03 -this amp it pretty rare i cant find another for sale anyhere--the highest offer i got was so far was on ebay for $450 and i turned it down because after shipping and fees i would get only around or less then $400..i would be better off taking it to the pawn shop..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...