ilovekamnkate
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

1-Eclipse EQS Sound Processor

1-Eclipse ECD-510 DDL Cd Player

1-DDL Controller

1-Harrison Labratory EQ

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The Harrison EQ has template shown in picture but cover and power plug missing. (A plexi-glass display was used but cannot find it) The Eclipse CD player shows little signs of wear on the face but does not come with cage(it was ISO mounted) and trim plate or power plug. The Eclipse DDL Controller shows little to no signs of wear and HAS mounting cage/trim plate/and power plug. The Eclipse EQS Sound Processor has light scratches but in good condition. no power plug though. I will be going to look for these plugs and cables for these items but I do not Gaurantee finding these items. I will know for sure by 3-1-11. I know I am new to this site but I am a Excellent Seller on e-bay but alot of people do not know about stereo equipment there. Check my ebay as my user name is the same here as it is on ebay! Please feel free to email me with any questions as I will get back to answering them as time allows me. I work alot of hours but check my emails frequently. Please text me for more pictures also. Thanks for looking!

Price:

400obo

Please text offers/questions to 209-675-8468

Pay-pal for payment As this is the only secure way to trade I think. I will take other payment options if discussed first!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer to pay actual shipping price plus any other shipping supplies to ship to. Insurance is going to be provided also as these are high dollar items

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.