SOLD Eclipse CD5425

Participant count
  • Participant list

WhoSayWho?
5,000+ posts

Preston Caught a Predator
This is the HU I am currently running. It's in great shape. I have never had any problems with the it.

I found this page with a photo after a short search:

http://www.shopbot.com.au/p-52251.html

Now I am not trying to BS anyone with the price on the page ($399). I am sure that if you could find one BNIB now it would be much less. In any case, I just posted that for the pic.

The reason why I am wanting to sell is that I am interested in a model that I can run Sirius and my Ipod on. I am currently running Sirius, but after talking with the Eclipse rep it is my understanding that the only way I can also run the Ipod through the unit would be to go through the input for the CD changer with an adpator and it would not display the Artist/Song info. I don't know whether it would do that if you went through the Satellite input.

So, this HU is up for sale.

Asking $125 shipped.

Okay, I just checked eclipse's website and it states that the unit is aux input ready, which obviously requires some sort of adapter. I know that there is an adapter that the eclipse guy was talking about running through the cd changer connection.

So, to answer your question, no. But, see above.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.