10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Eclipse cd5030

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good conditio 100% functional. No trim plate. Has a new harness

Price: $175 shipped conus OBO. No trades please

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Eclispe CD5030

In the car audio industry, Eclipse has always been recognized as a company that makes products of the highest quality. The Eclipse CD5030 is no exception and proves to be a well manufactured in-dash stereo, with all the quality that one can expect. This incredible stereo features built-in Bluetooth, which will allow the driver (or passenger) to be able to talk hands free and use the car speakers to hear the party on the other end of the call. There is an included microphone that connects to the rear of the unit that captures the voice of the speaker. The result is true hands-free talking. Looking on the back of the unit, a USB cable can be found. This is most commonly used to connect an iPod to the car stereo for full control, charging, and control of the iPod. Along with the traditional CD player, this in-dash receiver proves to have plenty of audio playback options.

In addition to the Bluetooth and the iPod features on the unit, the receiver also boasts some impressive internal circuitry. The rear RCA preamp outputs are all 5 volts, which will provide the cleanest and clearest signal transfer available on today’s head units. There are also 3 sets of RCA outputs, which will enable you to connect your front speakers, rear speakers, as well as a subwoofer. If you are still planning on using the standard speaker wire, the on-board amplifier will produce about 25 watts RMS. That is plenty of power for some standard speakers, and more power than what most of the other aftermarket headunits will produce. As with many of the eclipse stereos, the have a standard OEM feel and look. The display is bright, clear, and easy to read. For the price that you will find at Sonic Electronix, this is the best deal out there! General Features:

In-dash AM/FM, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA player with Remote Built-in iPod control with iTunes tagging Bluetooth built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming Flip-down, detachable face Eclipse Security Network (ESN) for enhanced receiver protection White monochrome OEL display Wireless remote control included Switchable joblue and red button lighting Two-pattern illumination Power Output (measured at 14.4V): Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels RMS: 25 watts x 4 channels CD Text Display MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album) E-LAN data link ready 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty

Playback and Audio Features:

Playback of CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, and WMA Tuner with 18FM/6AM presets Auto Time Alignment function for superior sound quality 7-band parametric equalizer with preset tone curves Multi-harmonizer

Expandability Options:

3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer) Satellite radio ready: Eclipse SIRIUS Package or the Eclipse XM Radio Package required and sold separately HD Radio Ready: Eclipse HDR109 required and sold separately iPod Ready: Audio playback and iPod control from Eclipse receiver with the Eclipse iPC-109 or the Apple iPod-to-USB cable Built-in Bluetooth (microphone included) for hands-free talking, as well as streaming audio and music Rear auxiliary input: RCA Audio Input Steering wheel remote ready with the PAC SWI-ECL2v1

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2012-11-18_23-12-39_461.jpg

photobucket-27666-1353286871894.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...