Eclipse AV-8132 6.5" 8volt Unit

Participant count
  • Participant list

Hirschblazin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Haven't been around here in a long time, but I have an older Eclipse AV-8132 6.5" 8 volt unit

that is collecting dust.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I got this back in 2005ish, I used to run one of these in my comp truck and daily driver. Obviously a few years older, but the features are a thing of beauty. I have the main screen unit and the brain, no wire harness, but I have been told alot of the older eclipse units harnesses will work. This being said, I havent had this running in over 3 years and it does no good sitting here. Figured this would be the place to find an old eclipse fan who can appreciate and bring her back to life!

Price:

Like I said, It does no good sitting here, Ill say 120 + shipping

I cant really think of anything for trade, Im really not in the game much anymore,

but it doesnt hurt to offer up.

Item Pictures:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.