Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
1. Product:

Eclipse 7200mkii

2. Specs:

ECLIPSE CD/USB Multi-Source Tuner with Bluetooth wireless technology CD7200 mkII | Fujitsu Ten

3. Description/Condition:

got this from thewaxshop I believe his name is. Planned to use it but it's just sat around, i'd give it a 9.5/10 just due to it being installed in his system previously. I am out of car audio so I have no use for this. if you're looking at it, you already know what it is.

4. Price: :

350+shipping

5. Pictures:

0B1FCA32-orig.jpg

9B996B4E-orig.jpg

66E9F1D3-orig.jpg

hows the crossover section in this? and how well will it handle active duty?
Not sure didnt use it. And it's eclipses top unit sq wise. Active is not a problem but of you're wantings specifics.... Specs are found via google on iPhone so can't get them ATM

ok, ill do a little snooping and see what i can find, i may be interested. the 860 that i have now is starting to develop some minor issues.

have you ever powered it up to check that the motorized face works properly.

well i cant find a bad review. i just want to know for sure that the face works properly, thats the only issue im having with my pio and dont want to go through that again.

also do you have the remote for it?

well i cant find a bad review. i just want to know for sure that the face works properly, thats the only issue im having with my pio and dont want to go through that again.
also do you have the remote for it?
Haven't used it but had pic of it working right before shipping to me. And no I have no remote

you have an xbox 360? if so i have a wireless controller, mlb 2k11, ncaa 11, and forza motorsports 3. i know it doesnt add to a even trade but if you would like to buy them ill sell em cheap cheap. pm me if your interested

no thx, im a pc gamer.. gf is the console gamer and neither of us like sports lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...