eclipse 5425

Participant count
  • Participant list

Johnston_2007
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have an eclipse cd5425 and i was wanting to know if i could shut off my subs from my head unit. i have looked the book over probalby a 100 times and there is so much crap in htere its like reading a novel. thanxs alot if anyones if u can do this or if it is possible

I can do that through my pioneer... no clue about alpine though

He has an Eclipse unit... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

But what you could do, which is very easy, just install a toggle switch somewhere. I put one in my ashtray, its concealed because the ashtray slide under the dash, but still easily accessible. Just drilled a hole in the bottom of the ashtray, dropped in the switch, and connected it to the remote wire.

He has an Eclipse unit... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
yes i meant eclipse... silly me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif

okay thanxs guys i was thinking about the toggle swich i might just do that. thanxs alot and i would just hook that to my remote wire. but then i would have to run it just to the sub amps becuaes when i turn them off it will shut of my frontstage and i wouldnt want that lol

okay thanxs guys i was thinking about the toggle swich i might just do that. thanxs alot and i would just hook that to my remote wire. but then i would have to run it just to the sub amps becuaes when i turn them off it will shut of my frontstage and i wouldnt want that lol

Well you must have two remote wires, one going to each amp. So just install the switch on your sub amplifier.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.